Friday Outing

Our Fun Committee organized a Frisbee Golf outing on friday afternoon in a park about 15 mintues away from our office. It turned out to be one of my enjoyable outdoor experience! I paired up with two of the most experienced frisbee throwers in the office. Though in the end our team came second, i'm really happy about it because I have no idea on how to throw a frisbee. haahhah...

well, since i promised my team to blog something about our frisbee experience, there you go...

I learnt something called social responsibility from Bob. While we were walking from one station to another station (just imagine something like golfing) to throw our frisbee, Bob picked up trash along the way. Those are not even our trash! They were left by people who came picnic last week, last month or maybe last year! I really admire what Bob did because I am very sure nobody would ever do this in Hong Kong. Well, unless we are on community service, then we might go to country park to pick up trash, but it's not voluntarily though.

I guess, being an actuary also means being a socially responsible citizen right?

Thanks Bob for teaching me this lesson!

0 comments: