It's my turn

Just got this email from Mike Litman, pretty good ideas and i feel quite motivated now. (though I didn't do quite well on my portfolio analysis test, i decided to make a come back next time)

This is what he wrote:

Here are the 3 words that one of our great coaching clients wrote
to me that hit me like a ton of bricks.

She said this.

Ready?

"It's My Turn."

Yup, she said "Mike, it's my turn."

And that's how YOU need to feel. That's right, YOU.

It's YOUR turn to be successful.

It's YOUR turn to get your time back.

Success starts with being ready.
Success starts with taking the first step, then the next step.
Success starts with stretching yourself, just a little bit.

Taking that next risk, making that next decision.

Remember, you don't have to get it right, you just have to get it
going. Let's start today and get it going.
*********************************************************

Yes, it's MY TURN to be awesome, to get a 4.0 this sememster and to get my dream job. It's my turn now and i'm working on it.

0 comments: