One party was over and the other one begins

So I came back to town on Monday nights. What a wonderful break! I've been to 5 places in 4 weeks----the bay area, LA, Seoul, HK and China. I'm so happy to see all of my friends and family again. I realised there were so many changes in everyone's life in just one year! Jennie is going to get married, Cole is going to be a doctor, Ruth is a kindergarden teacher now, my brother is going to graduate from Highschool, Jackie decided to move back from Boston to Hong Kong....Hey people, I wish you all the best in 2006 and be happy everyday!

Highlight #1for today---I was invited for a Board of Trustees Luncheon this afternoon. The conversation was so great, I got a chance to talk with an Education professor, a director of the alumni programs and a lady who's in charge of the chinese cultural exchange program. It's just so exciting to hear about their experience and their stories. I guess I grow a little bit by meeting some new people today!

Highlight #2--- I went out for dinner with a co-worker/ friend tonight. It's been awhile since we talked for more than 15 minutes. It's great to catch up with him again. Man, we shall organize this kind of Friday dinner more often!

Highlight #3--- Emily got the postcard I sent to her from SF and sent me an email. I am so thrilled that you got it! I hope other people (Ron, Michelle, Jen, Glenn...) got my postcards too.

0 comments: