Talk by Holocaust Survivor

I attended a talk tonight by Marion Blumenthal Lazan, who is an author, lecturer and Holocaust Survivor.
She told us the story when she was in the concentration camp, then liberation and immigration to the US.
I was glad that I made a choice to attend this talk even though I need to be absent from my finance project meeting.
Coz I knew listening to what Marion had to say would be very important to my soul.

There were a few messages that she wanted us to remember:
1. Be kind and nice to one another.
2. Have faith and hope.

I really like the quote she shared. The quote was by Edmund Burke, a British philosopher:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Erin Pavlina had an article about picking a side based on this quote too.
So which side will you pick?

0 comments: