I passed the Final Assessment

Just got an email from SOA this afternoon. Apparently I passed my Final Assessment! :) Hopefully I'll see my name on the new ASAs list this month or next month. Stay tuned! I really need to go out to celebrate tonight.

Dear Y:


We have completed your FAP Final Assessment grading.

You have been graded as Meets Minimum Requirements.

Candidates who have now completed all Associate requirements will be
on the listing of New ASAs, posted on the SOA website at:

http://www.soa.org/education/exams/exam-results/edu-exam-results-detail.aspx

Listings are updated on a monthly basis.

This email confirmation is your official notification of completion
of the FAP Final Assessment. No gradeslip will be issued.

Congratulations!

FAP Staff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Y!!!!!!! YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS:)
--S--

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Y! YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS:)
--S---