When life gives you golf outings and golf courses, learn golfing

I bought a starter set of golf clubs with a co-worker yesterday. Finally I have decided it's time to learn golfing here. With the set of golf clubs, 2 dozen of golf balls, a glove and some tees, everything all together was less than $200. (I guess I'm going to eat peanut butter jelly sandwich for 2 weeks!)

I wasn't planning on learning golfing before. But considering the facts that: 1) my department has at least one golf outing every month, 2) there are at least 7 or 8 golf courses in my city, 3) it's relatively cheap to play here, and 4) there are no rock-climbing gyms nor Tango studios in my area, I think it's a good idea to learn golfing now.

4 comments:

triple-u said...

oi mate! you are also in to rock-climbing? i go to my local climbing gym once a week.. it's an excellent sport, isn't it!

if there are no indoor gym in your city, then do you climb outdoor?

Y said...

Yeah, I used to rock-climb once in a while with a friend and I liked it a lot! Climbing outdoor seems a little too advanced for me and I need a climbing buddy too....

Anonymous said...

hey. I'm jealous!!! Golf sounds much better than Tango anyway. :P LOL. I think learning golf is a must in business world in these days. You can teach me later!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not sitting on your butt anymore...you're sooo lazy :)
-S-