Studying and Eating Your Vegetable

Sometimes I feel like studying for the exam is like eating the vegetable on my plate when I was a kid. I may not like it at the time, but I know it's good for me. :)

It's amazing how much excuses I can think of when it comes to procrastinating my study. This was the conversation me and Socrates (see the nicknames of my friends on the left) had yesterday.

Me: I think I'm going to subscribe the WSJ. I read the entire paper at the hotel today and I really like it.

Socrates: It's worth it only if you have time to read the Journal every day. Do you have time for that?

Me: I think so, I can either read it in the morning before I go to work or after work...

Socrates: What about your studying? Don't tell me this is your another attempt to avoid studying...

Me: Eh....yes...subconsciously....probably this is my intention I wasn't even aware of...

So the conclusion is....no WSJ subscription for me until my exam in Oct.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!