Catching up

It's been so long since I posted anything. For awhile, I lost interest to blog, I felt I don't have anything interesting to say and my creative juice is gone. But guess what, as of Friday, I felt to urge to write again...

Let see, here's the recap of something significant in my career since my last post-

1. Earned my Fellowship. No more actuarial exams!!!
2. Rotated to a new position
3. Got a promotion- now I have a team of 4 to manage!

Life has been great and I feel grateful for everything so far.

Like what A likes to say, You've come a long way, baby...You've come a long way...

But the thing is- You still have a long way to go, baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Im wondering about the Actuary.. are there any advantages? are you affiliated with
asia.soa.org?

NovusInitium said...

Congratulations on your fellowship! Must have been quite a journey.