Story of the Wife Cake


The link above links to a story of the origin of Wife Cake. It's in Chinese though. But you can guess the meaning of the story by just looking at their graphics.

The story below is my own story of the wife cake:

It was my friend's birthday yesterday,
so I gave my friend a wife cake that I brought back from home.
The original version of the origin of the wife cake is quite boring to my standard,
and I decided to come up with a new version to cheer up my friend.

Here's the story:
If you eat a wife cake, you will find a beautiful, dutiful, loyal......(all positive qualities) wife in the very near future.

For sure my friend was very delighted because who doesn't want a perfect bf/gf/wife/husband?

With a little twist of this idea, maybe we can sell Wife Cake/Husband Cake on Valentine's Day?

1 comments:

Christen said...

make one for christy and say it is from me!! or does that mean that i am hoping she will find a wife? maybe i am confused lol good to see you blogging again! i was awfully dissapointed whenever i went to your blogs and saw the same post about finals...