Life is good...

Christen, thanks for your comment! Okay, I'll update my blog more often.

I went out for dinner with my manager and co-workers from my internship last night. Guess what restaurant we chose? Yes, it's my favourite restaurant again----the Cheesecake Factory! It's been great fun and we talked alot. Well, I was a listener in most part of the conversation and I enjoyed it. We talked mostly about education because the wife of my boss and the wife of my co-worker were teachers so they were sharing their experience when dealing with students nowadays.

This time I ordered the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles for my dessert. It's delicious!!!!!

I usually tell my friends that "life is good after lunch or dinner @ my campus cafe". I can't say that the food in my campus cafe is that super fabulous. But I do feel good and happy even after a simple meal.

So after the dessert last night, I said, "Life is so great after eating a cheesecake!"

We also watched the Munich after dinner. Oh my, the movie was deep. I am glad that I watched this movie at the theatre because it's about 3 hours long. If I rent the DVD and watch it at home, probably I won't finish the whole movie as my attention span is not that long. I encourage people to watch this movie because it made me expand my horizon on what's really going on in the world.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone and it is the Year of the Dog this year!

1 comments:

Christen said...

oh my goodness. i went to the theatre and watched Munich over the weekend. HOLY CRAP!!! that was soooo intense! im like you, im glad i watched it, but boy did i have nightmares that night...