Nice Girls Don't Get Rich----by Lois P. Frankel, PhD

This is the book I checked out from my school library last week. So I was reading the first few chapters on my flight yesterday. It is a very interesting book as it focus more on the mindset and mentality of creating abundance in every women's life. You can take a look the Chapter Excerpt above. If you like it, check it out at your local library or get a used one in Aamzon.

I know there are alot of "getting rich" books around all the time and you are tired of it. However, you never know if there's a tips or tricks that you can apply it and make dramatic changes in your financial life. So keep up your reading, people!

In the book, Dr. Frankel quoted a poem from Johann Goethe. I think this quotes really motivated alot of people as I heard people mentioned it very often. And I would like to share with you here:

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-- Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

I experience this very often. When I finally decided something, let say, getting done with Course M in May this year, things are getting easier. Suddenly, I realized that I have some extra time to study everyday, I have the energy to get up every morning to study for Course M before doing anything else, etc. It really seems that the universe is moving along with my intention! I call this ISU experience---In Sync with the Universe experience. ;)

Do you have similar experiences? I would love to hear that from you.

0 comments: