Use your friendship, people!

I was taking a friend to a shop to fix her TV on Saturday afternoon.
While I was driving, she said, "Y, thank you so much for helping me whenver I was in an awkward situation and I needed help!".
I thought,"My pleasure, I"m glad I'm in the position to help. I'll jump off the cliff to help you because you are my friend!"
But this was what I said," oh, it's okay. Don't mention it." (somehow in a cold and insincere way because I was focusing on the road)
I wish I have said what I thought because I didn't want my friend to feel bad when my friend was asking for help.

This is my assumption on friendship---if I see you as a friend, I expect you to use the friendship and ask me for help as often as possible. A friend is someone who will lend you a hand when you are in the time of difficulties!

Okay, I'll express myself better how I treasure all my friends from now on.
To all of my friends: I'm so glad that we know each other. Don't hestitate to ask for help if you need one. And may the force be with you if you offer me help even before I ask!

0 comments: