Books I'll be reading next few weeks

I ordered three books from half.com last week and I'm really looking forward for the mails/packages to arrive everyday since then.

These are the books I ordered:

The Art of Doing Nothing--by Veronique Vienne and Erica Lennard
The Art of Imperfection--by Veronique Vienne and Erica Lennard
How to become a CEO---by Jeffrey J. Fox

I'll let you know once I started reading it and how I think about these three books.

Talking about the book "The Art of Doing Nothing", I was telling my friend that I'm going to gain some expertise on "The art of Doing Nothing" by reading this book. Guess what my friend said, she said, "Well, Y, I think you are very good at it already by "managing by walking/chatting around" during our team meeting and forgetting to bring your laptop!" Don't get me wrong, our team still get an A on our first group essay and group test though. LOL

It's my last semester in college and I do have a tendency to slack. However, after reading K'sblog about how a professional should behave at the final stage of a project(Yes, getting a degree is a project too), I know I still have to pull my weights to all my projects and studies.

0 comments: