First Post in 2008

Long time no post again. I was at the Landmark Forum since Friday and today. And I have to go back to the Forum for one more day tomorrow and then the following Tuesday evening. No, it's not like some website said about it was a brainwashing scheme or a cult. Yet, I haven't gotten any transformation of my life either. I got some tidbits of insights from listening to other people's sharing of their life experiences. The first thing I realized yesterday, was that I have had a very fortunate life and the problems I have was not as big as I previously thought.

I still have other things I want to share here. But for now, I want to thank G for being persistent to ask me to sign up. Wow. It's really something different. And I haven't been staying awake for so long in a lecture/seminar setting for a long time.

0 comments: