On Adopting Babies

Co-worker A: I've decided I'm not going to have kids.

Co-worker B: Are you sure? You are still so young. You have plenty of time to decide.

Me: If I ever want a baby, I'm thinking of adopting babies in Cambodia like what Angelina Jolie did.

Co-worker A: That's very kind of you. I may consider that someday too.

Me: And besides, who can tell if the baby looks like me anyway?

Co-worker A and B: Errrrr....(Some long silence). By the way, have you watched Desperate Housewives last night?

4 comments:

Christen said...

your irresistible friendliness only goes so far lady. you're gonna creep people in "middle of nowhere" out with your jokes about being asian... haha

Y said...

Right, I think I'd better adjust my kind of humour a bit. Act locally, eh?

Christen said...

when in rome...

Christen said...

when in rome...