Defined Muscle Arms and Getting Attention

When I first started working out with E and W at the Y two weeks ago, I asked E, "How can I have my arm muscle as defined as W's? I wish I can have her arms...." And E said, "Focus on building your strength, and your 'defined muscle arms' will come later." And in two weeks, E said he could see me having tiny little bulging biceps. :)

My "body-building" experience somehow reminds me of what C constantly tells me. She said, "Focus on developing your skill set and your characters, and the attention from others will come." How true. And now I'm convinced.

1 comments:

Christen said...

you're a goof. don't focus on the attention of others at all!
Do it because YOU want it and you'll be a happier person. We all need to stop living to please other people.