Updates

It's been awhile since I blogged last time, here are a few updates for my dear friends who are concerned about my well-being:

1. I finished my FAP Final Assessment (FA) last Tuesday. It may take up to 7 weeks to know the result. In the mean time, please keep your fingers crossed for me!

2. The day after my FA, I signed up for an online seminar/course for the Design and Pricing (DP) exam in October. So I've been building my momentum to studying and memorizing a little bit a day.

3. I met two new friends at the Y and I've been following their work-out routine for the last three weeks. It's very exciting and motivating to see myself improving every week. (Look! I can lift 5 pounds heavier and my arms are less flabby this week! :))

4. I don't want to go into too much details here, but most of my friends knew about it- W said it best the other day, "You are in love, but not in a relationship."

1 comments:

BiruMaru said...

Seems like you met someone new. It felt strange. I am not as strong as I thought I could be.