Follow the White Rabbit

So finally I made up my mind and I decided to go for a risk taking adventure than a safe bet on job security. I decided to step oustide my comfort zone and I decided to grow and make personal development become my top priority. I always know that it's really an illusion to have the idea of job security. The article that David Lorenzo posted today just reaffirmed my thoughts. Here's the link on job security:

http://www.careerintensity.com/blog/

Another interesting idea from my friend Celini, she mentioned that," make up your mind now, there's no wrong decision on what you choose. Besides, you are not getting married to your company right?" No...not at all...

Anyway, it's been a peaceful yet fun thanksgiving break.

Tomorrow I'm going to present the topic on Internet Addiction Disorder in my Information System class....it's gonna be fun!

0 comments: