Dream

I had an interesting dream last night. In the dream, I was at a party and I saw most of my relatives. And I saw my aunt who passed away because of cancer a few years ago. She didn't have much hair left and I thought it's because of the treatment. She was with my uncle and they were both very happy to see me.

I was very happy to see my aunt too. I've always wanted to tell her that I was sorry for not visiting her while she was in the hospital. Just a few seconds before I told her my apology, someone pulled me away from the conversation. Though I didn't have the chance to apologize, I knew I was forgiven from my aunt's smile.

In the next scene, I found out (by overhearing some relatives' conversations) that my parents started another business venture- opening up a candy/snack store in Tsim Sha Tsui when I was away. I told my sister that I really wanted to see the store. In a flash, we were already at the store. My sister was showing me the candies and snacks on the shelves.

I commented I really like the packaging, especially the logo and design. They were so cute. My sister proudly said that was her design. As a business student, I offered some of my two cents on how to improve the candy store business- offer a smaller size packaging and rent a smaller space...

And that's all I remembered...

Does this dream mean anything to me? Are there any dream interpretations? Maybe it doesn't mean anything...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!!! Your dream do mean something you if you believe that you do! I can tell that you miss your passed-away aunt, your respect towards your parents, and your willingness to help! :)