Hiatus

Don't worry, I'm still alive! For the last two weeks, I was just not in the mood of blogging. So I thought if I don't have anything meaningful to say, I might as well just keep quiet. ;)

Then today I received two comments from some of you who just found this blog and enjoy reading what I wrote so far. Thanks for the comments! I take it as a sign from the Universe that I should keep writing. :)

So here are the things that I've been doing for the last two weeks:

1. Working and Studying (Not much to say to here, unless you want to hear about Maximum Likelihood Estimates and Credibility).

2. Completed my first Climb Detroit two Sundays ago. (My co-worker and I were the 7th in our age group, it took us about 12 minutes to climb 70 floors of stairs.)

3. Watched The Secret last week. (I know, everyone is talking about this movie nowadays...)

4. Finished reading Celestine Prophecy. (Now I really want to visit Machu Picchu in Peru ;))

5. Filed my tax return over the weekend. Turbotax is awesome, it made this whole tax filing experience easier than I thought.

6. I was thinking of starting my Roth IRA, and the minimum balance for Vanguard is $3000. And I can contribute up to $4000 to the account for the year of 2006 by 4/16. Thanks to the tax return this year, I found my "seed money" to start funding the account. (Gosh, the principles from the Secret is really working. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the link that you provided is very helpful. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I started Roth IRA, too.. so far I have $50 in my 2006 account. Now, where can I come up with $3950 in 1 month????